Special 25 April And 1 May 2024
This year we have decided to take a little more rest... we will not be operational as usual from Easter but we will open our hotel for the Spring Long Weekend .
April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd ...a few days of vacation are enough and we can take a break from our routines. The great thing is that just a few kilometers are enough to get to beautiful places and away from the frenzy of the cities
Why choose our hotel:
- Strategic position : starting point for visiting the surroundings or for treating yourself to a day in the amusement parks of the Riviera.
- Fully heated and equipped with all comforts
- Large rooms with sea-view balcony
- 2 large car parks adjacent to the Hotel
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and Internet Point
- 3 swimming pools, one of which is Olympic with diving board, 1 Jacuzzi and 1 for children
- Tennis court
- Possibility to purchase discounted tickets for the Le Navi Aquarium directly at the hotel and avoid the entrance queues
- You can choose all the freedom of a stay with bed and breakfast or add a meal for maximum convenience
Why choose Cattolica?
Because in addition to walking along the seashore early in the morning or along the new promenade that reaches the port with the dock and its fishing boats, you can choose a ride on the cycle path and get to Rimini or if you are passionate about cycling you can train along the way panoramic view and enjoy the magnificent view from the Monte San Bartolo Natural Park. Let's not forget the wonderful Catholic Garden Exhibition in bloom; the traditional spring event, which transforms our town into a flowery meadow.
If you are traveling as a family, as always, the parks of the Riviera await you (Oltremare, Mirabilandia, Acquario le Navi) but you can also visit the countless medieval villages and castles which are located in our hinterland, including Gradara, Urbino, San Marino, Montefiore, Montegridolfo, Mondaino San Leo, Verucchio, Torriana and many more.
3 Good Motives for choosing Hotel Cormoran
Directly on the sea with private beach.
Large outdoor area, with swimming pools and solarium
Private, enclosed and free parking adjacent to the hotel
Via Francia, 2 Cattolica (RN)
Point of interest
Distances are calculated as the crow flies
Giorgio & Valerio Silvagni
Il nostro hotel è gestito direttamente dai titolari i fratelli Giorgio & Valerio Silvagni, a loro volta figli di albergatori. La famiglia Silvagni rinomata in zona per la professionalità, è proprietaria di altri Hotels tra Cattolica e Gabicce Mare Hotel Nord Est e Hotel Gabbiano a Cattolica; Hotel Napoleon e Hotel Madison a Gabicce Mare